Wednesday Nights at First Baptist Decatur
Wednesday evening opportunities
wednesday night activities – Beginning august 8, 2018
We have some exciting opportunities on Wednesday nights for you to engage with beginning this September!
September 5th - September 26th:
- Living with Faith, Part 2 (The New Testament)
- Facilitator: Dr. David Jordan
- Location: Fellowship (Carreker Hall)
- Financial Peace University (Beginning September 12th)
- Facilitator: Matt Visser
- Location: E-210
- Register here
- Facilitator: Jotholyn Mason
- Location: 3rd Floor Dance Studio
- Sanctuary Choir
- Facilitator: Kathryn Hartgrove
- Location: 2nd Floor Music Suite
- FBCD Kids
- Facilitator: Kristen Koger
- Location: Nursery (E-106); Kids (E-206)
- Youth Group
- Facilitator: Kelsey Lewis
- Location: S-320
If you have any questions about the above opportunities, please contact us and let us know!
Decatur Farmers Market –
The Decatur Farmers Market meets on the front lawn Wednesdays from 4:00-7:00pm (and Saturdays from 9:00-1:00pm). Stop by, bring your kids, and purchase fresh, organic produce while supporting your local farmers! More details here.
These groups meet each Wednesday unless otherwise announced to the group.
7:00–8:00 Emotions Anonymous—S210