These intergenerational ministries foster spiritual development among women and men through study, service, and mutual support. They are oriented primarily around events and opportunities for service provided from time to time throughout the year.
The Women's Ministry
- Sponsors an open Bible study on Sunday nights from 6:00-7:30 p.m. All women are welcome.
- Sponsors luncheons for all the women of the church. These events are focused on inspiration, fellowship, learning about local ministries and raising money for them.
- Sponsors retreats for women to encourage community and spiritual growth.
- Provides the refreshments and decorations for the February “Authors’ Tea” of the Global Village Project
- Helps with church-wide events when requested
- Contact Susan Bennett.
- Contact Gail Duke.
The Men's Ministry
- Sponsors pancake breakfasts for men and women with inspirational speakers
- Provides support and encouragement to the residents of the Journey Men’s Shelter through meals, supplies, and occasional repairs
- Helps with church-wide events when requested, such as the Yard Sale
- Contact: Randall Hampton or David Bennett.