Journeys is an 8-week excursion looking into the hearts, souls, theology, and lives of the "sexual other," built on listening, asking, praying, and entering into the journeys of others who have embraced who God made them to be.
This is also about learning of the harm done in the name of God and how healing is happening all across this country. Journeys is not for the faint of heart.
- Week 1 – Intro to the Journey: History, Terminology, Purpose
- Week 2 – Journey to finding one's identity in Christ
- Week 3 – Journey of a Pastor/Theologian (Dr. David Gushee)
- Week 4 – Journey with the Oppressed/Marginalized Youth in Atlanta (Lost N Found)
- Week 5 – Journey with Parents/Grandparents
- Week 6 – Journey of the Spouse
- Week 7 – Journey to being Authentic
- Week 8 – Journey of the Christian
Dates and Time:
September 27 – November 15, 2017
Wednesdays @ 6:30pm
Facilitator: Theron Clark-Stuart